Worlds first: Constant cooling effect for your dog
- Our Certified Bio-PCM works like ice: Ice is solid below 0 ° C, it starts to melt and releases 0 ° C to the environment. Our Bio PCM does the same: Below 21 ° C it "freezes", and it gives off a pleasant 21 ° C!
- The constant temperature of around 21 ° C is released for 1 to 2 hours, regardless of the ambient conditions (ie temperature and humidity) .
- Ideal for dog sports, walks, mantrailling, service dogs, short-nosed and older dogs
- 20% lighter than water
How does Bio PCM work?
Our Bio PCM is a high-tech product!
Detailed information and the instructions can be found in this PDF.
Our cooling vest adapts very well to the body shape of the dog by using a novel 3D stretch material. The most important factor is the body weight of your dog as well as the chest circumference (B). Please measure this directly behind the front legs of your dog.
Important: The vest should not be too tight. In case of doubt, choose the next bigger vest better.
1. Dog's weight 19kg (size M), chest circumference 77cm (size L) -> Proper size: L
2. Dog's weight 10kg (size S), chest circumference 57cm (size M) -> Proper size: M
3. Dog's weight 23kg (size L), chest circumference 80cm (size L) -> Proper size: L
Since the Verdungstungskühle depends to a certain extent on the air flow of the environment, in case of doubt better take a larger vest (depending on the breed). If you are unsure, call us or send us a mail and we will be glad to help you (0041 33 511 11 77)!
|Size (cm / in)||body weight||B||C|
Why cooling off for dogs makes sense
Dogs feel most comfortable when the outside temperature is below 20 degrees Celsius. If these increase, they try to cool the body by sniffing (dogs can not sweat like humans).
Dogs try to cool off by intense panting . They inhale per minute up to 300 times through the nose and out through the snout. It creates "heat stress" because the dog body is now running at full speed. Panting causes a higher heart rate and thus an additional burden on the organism. Our cooling vest helps the dog to reduce this heat stress.
In collaboration with veterinarians , the vest has been developed according to the needs of the dog and can support it well when the outside temperature bothers him. Even older dogs, which already have age-related changes in the cardiopulmonary circulation, can be well supported in the warm months by the cooling vest and their quality of life can be improved.
cani.cool uses the technology of the leading manufacturer INUTEQ .
|The following brands also rely on INUTEQ|
|Technology||100% BIO PCM|
|Maximum cooling time||1 - 2 hrs.|
|Total Kühldauer||200'000 hrs.|
|Non-toxicity certified||USDA, REACH|